SUMMER 2012 DO-IT-YOURSELF PROJECTS

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

This summer, inspiration is going to hit me in the face daily. Whether walking down the streets of NYC, crammed on the subway, or working at my internships, I am going to be surrounded by all things creative, fashionable and artistic. Reigan and I plan to harness this inspiration and project it on our own little Do-It-Yourself projects during the weekends. Here are some of my favorite D.I.Y projects, that I hope to complete this summer.

12 HOPEFUL SUMMER D.I.Y PROJECTS:

 

1. Wooden Applique Mac Book Cover Case
2. Yarn Pom-Pom Decoration

 

3. Ombre Sleeves
4. Glittered & Bedazzled Vans

 

5. Jeweled Heel Details
6. Self Decorated Travel Journal

 

7. Tassel Earring Studs
8. Peacock Feather IPhone Case

 

9. Color Blocked High-heel Base
10. Family Portrait Silhouettes

 

11. Woven Chain Necklace
12. Dip Dyed / Painted Color Block Pants

 

13. Dollhouse Chair Collage Jewelry Holder
14. Metal Collar Cuffs

You have no idea how excited I am to be able to try [and probably fail] all of these projects. I really want to start crafting, so a goal of one D.I.Y project a week would be wonderful.

What are some of your favorite D.I.Y projects?

3 comments:

  1. you need an iphone before you can make an iphone case...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No ombré of MY denim. I want my shirt back! Your mom .

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment or ask a question!