INSIDER SCOOP: UIUC COLLEGE FASHION WEEK / STYLE COMPETITION

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Everyday, I walk past fashionable students on this campus. I usually get a gut feeling to creepily snap an incognito paparazzo picture of said people. I tend to resist, but yesterday I finally had an excuse to use my stalker ways for good. Blame it on 'l'esprit de la mode'.

Tuesday morning, UIUC's College Fashion Week launched their first annual style competition. Everyone was looking their best as winners will receive VIP entrance and an ever-so-swanky escalade limousine ride to CFW's Thursday night event, Fashion Night Out. During the day, I walked around with FORD model agents and took some photos of the many different fashionites that populate this campus.

HAT'S OFF AND LET THE GAMES BEGIN!



GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.
WINNERS ANNOUNCED SOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment or ask a question!