POLLY BLAND ANTIQUE'S

Sunday, April 8, 2012

I am pleased to announce that I will be walking in UIUC's College Fashion Week's main runway show next SATURDAY, APRIL 14TH at 7PM. I will be walking in my dear friend Polly Bland's show for her handmade antique line, POLLY'S ANTIQUES

Ever since I met Polly, I have been in awe. Her young energy, beauty and amazing presence is enough to turn anyone's head. She is gorgeous, inside and out and has thrown nothing but love and positivity in my direction. She is a great person and I am very happy to have recently added her to my list of lifelong friends. Thank you Polly to including me in your special night.

We shot a little lookbook for her Spring 2012 Collection. Here are some of the shots and promotional cards for the runway show!


Polly runs a perfect vintage blog on the side. Check it out.
THE LITTLEST POLLY / BLOG HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment or ask a question!