EASTER BRUNCH

Sunday, April 8, 2012

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!

Last night I spent a wonderful evening with my boyfriend and his family for an Easter meal of pork, green beans, wine and copious amounts of apple pie. We spent the night watching movies, playing with the dogs and touring the new landscaping. Ben's dad was very proud of the 'twirly bushes' and my 'impress the parents' outfit was a hit.

This morning, my parents and I decided to grab some brunch at Biaggi's, a fantastic Italian restaurant in our town. We caught up and they gave me critical pointers for my future career, love life and internships.

1. NEVER talk bad about a co-worker
2. Always ask permission if you are blogging about someone
3. Bring a notebook to an internship
4. Sit with good posture
5. Seducing the girls is as important as seducing the boys
6. DON'T walk like a Clydesdale horse if you are walking down the runway

Needless to say, the advice was taken to heart, my stomach was full and my back was just a little bit straighter.

[Target wedges / thrifted skirt, top, belt / Forever 21 necklace, sunglasses]

What did you do for Easter Sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment or ask a question!