london bridges falling down

Monday, November 28, 2011



Forever 21 crop sweater, shorts, heels vintage necklace, fur vest

Thanksgiving break was fantastic. My family and I stayed in the old post office-turned-hotel in Washington, DC. The building was massive, with giant pillars flanking each side. The hallways were endless, perfect to play catch with my dog, even if she does run like a drunken sailor. Thanksgiving consisted of ordering five desserts after our feast, exploring the city one vintage store at a time, waking up at 6:30 am to go black friday shopping and laughing until my abs hurt at a comedy club across from the hotel. Needless to say, relaxing all week was very much needed.

I bought these shorts and crop top from Forever 21 on my black friday shopping binge and this faux fur jacket from one of the thrift stores we stumbled into.

Thankful to be back at school, but still wishing christmas break would come sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment or ask a question!