NEW YORK APARTMENT INTERIOR INSPIRATION

Friday, February 7, 2014

I am perpetually destined to get distracted by beautiful things. I strive to make my life as aesthetically pleasing as possible.

I am still gradually, unwillingly pulled towards the potpourri of Pinterest boards and Tumblr posts tempting me to procrastinate and dream about the interior design of my future New York City apartment.

I think I could be happy living in a small box as long as it was decorated. MY decorated small box. Sounds nice. And small. And most likely realistic.

 I would love to be in a studio with HUGE open windows that reach floor to ceiling.
 I love pattern. If I could incorporate the use of color and pattern into my place, it would brighten my apartment.
 If all I have in my apartment is a bed, it better be comfortable and it better have a million pillows.
 It is all about the small details. Whether it be wallpaper or fresh flowers.
I love the look of the couch sitting at the foot of the bed and of course a MAGNIFICENT headboard.

One can only hope their apartment can be as colorful and vibrant as these.

What do you want in your future home?

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment or ask a question!