COLLEGE APARTMENT DETAILS

Sunday, February 9, 2014

It is all in the details. Having a home that is filled with interesting details and personal touches makes all the difference to your living space as well as your mood. Creating a specific vision in your mind when decorating your place will end in a result that reflects your personality and interests. If you take the time, you will be much happier with the results.

For example, I would paint everything metallic gold if possible. It's a horrible addiction. No dollar store shelf is safe from the wrath of my gold spray paint can. While I try to hold back on occasion - I would probably try to paint the walls gold if I could - you can still definitely see a trend in my design aesthetic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment or ask a question!