ANN YEE 2014 SWEATER LUST

Thursday, February 6, 2014


This morning as I waddled out into the arctic tundra that is my University campus, I realized that layering should probably be a major because I would definitely make the Deans List. I think my fingers froze into Barbie-like shapes as my joints immobilized in the cold. YET, never fear because SOMEONE SOMEWHERE will be able to afford the following sweaters that they probably won’t wear because they will be busy at their winter vacations in the Carribean. BUT they could wear them… if they wanted to. Here’s to sweater envy at ANN YEE’S latest 2014 showcase:

ANN YEE 2014 COLLECTION

Give me the chunk. Give me the knit. I love it all. 
Why can't I just be warm? WHY DO I LIVE HERE?

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment or ask a question!