THE FIRST WEATHER CHANGE

Monday, November 12, 2012

It is finally starting to get cold outside. This means homeless hats, layers and pants on pants on pants. I have always faced challenges in the winter, trying to dress according to the weather, but also according to style. This break, I hope to beat the challenge and really stay stylish as well as WARM. We all know how much of an infant I am when it comes to my body heat. Today I opted for my Cheap Monday hand painted jeans paired with my NEW high-heeled wedges. I am starting off the week well and getting into the habit of DOING SCHOOL WORK EVERY NIGHT. It has been a bit of a lackluster semester.


[jean shirt, gold necklace - mother's old closet, hobo hat - father's old closet, jeans - Cheap Monday, green bauble necklace - EBAY!, new york shirt - Forever 21, metallic high-heeled sneakers - Charlotte Rousse]

4 comments:

  1. Great outfit dear! You look amazing! Maybe we can follow each other via bloglovin/facebook?

    www.fussylife.com
    www.facebook.com/fussylife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your statement necklace... and those shoes!! love..

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want my shirt back.

    Love you,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment or ask a question!