DIRTY LITTLE INSPIRATIONS: INTERIOR DESIGNS

Saturday, November 10, 2012

I would like to think that interior design is the fashion of furniture. I picture furnishings wandering around the house, a la Beauty and the Beast, prancing about when the tenants are gone. Cabinets, dressers, couches and rugs, doing a dance around the coffee table that refuses to partake in the festivities. Each property fighting to be the 'standout' or the 'best dressed' at the party. In the end, bringing them all together, in fact, is what actually makes the party.

A quote from Elanor Lambert, founder of the International Best Dressed List, can be applied to both fashion AND interior design.

"TASTE IS A SHARPENED EYE FOR THE BEAUTIFUL, THE INTERESTING, AND THE UNUSUAL - COUPLED WITH THE TALENT TO APPLY ALL OF THESE TO ONE'S LIFE."

I decided to compile all of my favorite interior design ideas, themes and inspirations into one BIG design post. Please enjoy my favorite looks.
MY HANDPICKED FAVORITES:


I can't wait to one day have my own home to be able to decorate! 
Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment or ask a question!