MIRANDA KERR FOR VOGUE ITALIA (OCTOBER 2012)

Friday, November 2, 2012

There are few things I like more than Miranda Kerr; Miranda Kerr's husband, macaroni and cheese and Miranda Kerr's husband in character as Legolas from Lord of the Rings. That being said, my deep love for her beauty, Aussie accent and (I am sure) amazing parenting skills are astonishing. Breaching the boundaries of Victoria's Secret has always been a huge bound in her modeling career. She looks outstanding in Vogue Italia's October 2012 Issue. I can't get over the grungy black and white photographs and that fur jacket. I think she pulls of the blond haired, dark eye-brow incredibly well. I am very tempted to do the same.

What do you guys think of her hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment or ask a question!