NECKLACES OF THE NEW YEAR: SPLURGE VS. STEAL

Sunday, January 1, 2012

I have been diligently searching for a new statement necklace. During my search, I have found four main necklace styles that have really caught my eye. The collar necklace is an outstanding piece that brings a bold flair to any outfit. Given that Christmas, my birthday and new years have passed, I will have to make a collar necklace my next self-serving valentines gift. Definitely my favorite style of necklace I've seen in a while. Along with collar necklaces, the top trending necklaces of the year have been fringe necklaces, simple gold necklaces and Tiki necklaces.

HERE ARE SOME AFFORDABLE ALTERNATIVES TO EACH STYLE:

COLLAR NECKLACES:
SPLURGE: (clock-wise) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

FRINGE NECKLACES:
SPLURGE: (clock-wise) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
STEAL: Forever 21

SIMPLE GOLD NECKLACES:
SPLURGE: (clock-wise) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
STEAL: Nasty Gal


TIKI NECKLACES:
SPLURGE: (clock-wise) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
STEAL: Monsoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment or ask a question!