ISABEL MARANT S/S 2012 COLLECTION

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I could not be more entranced by Isabel Marant's new Spring/Summer 2012 Collection. I would wear any of the pieces (if I could only afford them). The entire collection really caught my eye and is right down my alley. The red trench with the white splattered detailing is perfect. I wish I could rock a bright trench like this. The sharp shouldered embellished vest is KILLER. It looks so fierce on the model and would be an amazing add to any outfit. Now the colorful knit oversized hoodie? WHO COULD NOT LOVE THAT? I just want to snuggle up with a nice book and a hot chocolate. Overall, Isabel never ceases to amaze me. The boho printed, rough-around-the-edges look is a perfect I-don't-care-what-people-think staple.

ISABEL MARANT S/S 2012 COLLECTION:


What do you think of the collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment or ask a question!