HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year Everyone!

It is a new year and that means new resolutions, new attitudes, and new changes. 

A few changes I have already made:
I now am sporting an ombre! I wasn't sure how it would look with my straight hair, 
but the colorist did an amazing job. I am very obsessed with it and it just adds an extra pop to my style. 

I got a new camera! A Canon EOS Rebel T31. I can't wait to start taking more pictures. I have been wanting a new camera, not just a point and shoot, so hopefully this will improve my posts.

My New Years Resolutions:
1. Be Healthy
2. Keep Tidy
3. Read More
4. Study More
5. Love More
6. Appreciate
7. Laugh More
8. Care Less
9. Do More
10. Be Adventurous 





I could only hold a normal face for so long. It was extremely cold! I was not happy

Here's To 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment or ask a question!