free people december lookbook

Thursday, December 22, 2011

If I could afford one brand of clothing, it would be Free People. If you don't know this already, I secretly want to live the life of a vagabond, wandering the world, free of attachment. While you cringe as that 'dude' in the dreadlocks throws a frisbee on the quad, the one who smells of a mix of tomato soup, grandma's knitting needles and cinnamon incense, I view him as my hero. I am plummeted into an alternative reality where I myself have dreads down my back, metal in my face and tattoos sleeving my arms. Then reality hits and I realize I would prefer to live the 'vagabond' life vicariously through the wardrobe of a free spirited line of clothing, FREE PEOPLE. Barbed wire bicep tats never looked too good on me anyway. Here's to the brand that inspired fantastic day dreams.

free people's latest lookbook
DECEMBER LOOKBOOK / HERE

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment or ask a question!