sheer coincidence

Sunday, September 4, 2011




forever21 tank, shoes / vintage belt / handmade skirt

i was very excited to be able to finally wear the skirt that i sewed myself. i am such a procrastinator it took me an entire summer to finally finish this simple skirt. i really like it. turned out great. my wonderful and beautiful friend amanda tiberi (check out her art HERE) has agreed to be my honorary photographer for the school year, so expect many more outfit posts. 

this entire campus is empty, the house is eerily quiet and no one is walking around the quad. welcome to staying on campus over labor-day weekend. there is also no food in this house. i was starving all day until i decided to binge eat an entire pizza, so now i am sprawled on the couch slowly dying. hopefully i can get most of my work done before the holiday is over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment or ask a question!