my first collegefashionista post.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

big news! i am now one of the newest STYLE GURUS on my campus for COLLEGEFASHIONISTA.COM. this has been in the works for quite a while, but i wanted to make the big announcement as soon as my first post went live. i will be writing for the 'fashionista/o spotlight' column EVERY WEDNESDAY. i am ecstatic to begin working with the site and can't wait to see where this opportunity takes me. through CollegeFashionista i plan to search for the most daring trend setters and bring them to light. be very excited for what is to come. i hope you all support me and follow me through this journey.


1. check HERE every wednesday to catch my latest report!
2. check HERE every day for all posts on my campus! (university of illinois)
3. check HERE or click on the PHOTO for my FIRST post! 







EXERPT FROM COLLEGEFASHIONISTA.COM:

"...Style is very personal and every individual needs to own it in his or her own way. I jokingly call my style chameleonista. Versatility at its finest. My style tends to change every day. One day I might wear a floral maxi dress with a straw fedora, hitting the boho-chic vibe and the next I might wear oxfords, skinny jeans, a sheer blouse and a blazer, embodying a men’s look for the day. I thrift- hard. Most of my clothes are from thrift stores that I have sewn, revamped or re-purposed into something else...."

READ THE REST OF THE ARTICLE HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment or ask a question!